Last modified: February 18, 2011 | JA Team
- You can choose from dozens of beautiful, industry-specific email templates to get started creating your email. Each email template can be customised with little or no technical knowledge by using WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) tools. If you have used Microsoft Word before, we can promise you that using this software will be no different. It is as simple as clicking the appropriate buttons to get the desired change/effect.
- As well as using the WYSIWYG editor, you can upload your existing email campaign from your computer or import it from a web page. If you found some nice templates online that you want to use, simply click the upload button and you will be on your way to create that perfect template you always wanted to send.
- Our pre-built templates have been tested to work in all popular email clients (including Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook), meaning your contacts see your email message exactly as you intend it to be seen. You can also upload as many images as you like into your email campaigns. Unlimited free image hosting is included with every account.
- Use the built-in WYSIWYG editor to make changes to your email campaigns. You can format text, upload and insert images, add links, and more. See exactly how your email will look before you send it. You can view a preview in your web browser or even email it to yourself.
- There’s no need to design your email template from scratch. You can upload or copy+paste your existing template (with images) into Email Now! Marketer in just a few seconds.
- Personalize your email with two clicks using custom fields such as first name, age, or company name. It works the same as a mail merge in Microsoft Word!
- Advanced users have full access to customize the HTML of their email campaigns, right from the WYSIWYG editor’s “source” tab.
- Email Now! Marketer automatically creates an RSS archive of emails you send, making it easy for you to display the archive on your website or anywhere that supports RSS.
- Anchors allow you to insert a link from one section of your email campaign to another, such as from the table of contents to a paragraph further down in the email.